Clio Logo
Built in 1868 and closed in 1960, the school is now a community center. Through the efforts of the Full O' Pep 4-H, the State Highway Dept. paid to have the school moved in lieu of paying for the right-of-way when the road was widened in 1880.

Richards, Catherine Jane. Barker, Deborah. Northeast Franklin County, Franklin County Kansas Historical Portal. Accessed July 22nd 2020. http://www.franklincokshistory.org/places-2/tours/northeast-franklin-county/.