Clio Logo
Built by John Rosenheimer in 1902, it was a residence until 1910 when John Floss remodeled it into a saloon. Mike Mullen, Henry Bishoff, Gib Held (Gibs Bar), Dorthy Langenecker (Dor's Door) also operated saloons in this building. It was later the home of CS Computer, Nconnect Internet, Painted Lady Tatoo and is currently being used for residential. Mike Mullen ran the tavern for 10 years. He purchased it from Annie Floss who ran the tavern after her husband John passed away. Henrey Bischoff took over the tavern in 1948 and passed away in 1961. His wife ran it till 1965 when she sold it to Gib Held.

Building, Wheel, Window, Horse

Wheel, Horse, Photograph, Vertebrate

Standing, Black-and-white, Style, Wall

Handwriting, Font, Writing, Paper

Trousers, Crowd, Crew, Motor vehicle

Building, Sky, Road surface, Window

Building, Photograph, Sky, Vehicle

Sky, Tire, Wheel, Vehicle