Main Building, St. Edward's University
Initially completed in 1888, the Gothic Revival-style Main Building is St. Edward's University's architectural centerpiece. Originally it housed dormitories, a chapel, and classrooms. A fire nearly destroyed the limestone building in 1902, but it was rebuilt in 1903. It was added to the Register for Historic Places in 1973. Today, Main Building primarily serves as the home of administrative offices, including the Registrar and Admissions. An exterior refurbishment was completed in 2016.