This Carpenter Gothic structure was built in 1889, replacing a previous church destroyed in a fire. It was nearly destroyed itself in the 1907 tornado when it was knocked off its foundation and into the street. Citizens used a mule team to pull the church back in its place. The congregation met as late as the 1980s, when they chose to integrate with the church in Hope. The building was donated to the Pioneer Washington Restoration Foundation, who open the building during special events. This building is owned by the Pioneer Washington Restoration Foundation; it is not open to regular guided tours but is occasionally open during special events or rentals.