The Farmers and Merchants Bank "Associated Bank"
The F&M Bank was built here in 1911, replacing the old Sawyer House hotel. The second floor contained professional offices. Adam Grimm’s office building to the south was built in 1874 and was rented out to lawyers, doctors, and dentists. This was the scene of the infamous Burke gang bank robbery of November 7, 1929.