Clio Logo
In 1890, following the great business section fire in November 1889, J. W. Williams and E. G. Davisson erected a three-story brick building at 146 Main Avenue to house, on the ground floor, their hardware business. Three years later, in 1893, they constructed a second building, at 150 Main, immediately north of and adjacent to the 1890 structure. It is Weston’s one and only brownstone-fronted building. The first occupant of the 1893 building was a shoes and dry goods store named “Locke Bros”.