Clio Logo

The Edward H. Wolf Schleisngerville to Slinger Historical Museum was founded in November of 2019. The museum is a non profit 501C3, self funded, 100% volunteer run museum. The building it is housed in was built in 1911 and was the Union Depot for Schleisingerville. We have roughly 2500 square feet of displays, artifacts and historical documents for people to look at. Admission is free.


  • House, Home, Property, Residential area
  • Grocery store, Convenience store, Liquor store, Refrigerator
  • Room, Furniture, Interior design, Building
  • Building, Room, Interior design, Furniture
  • Room, Interior design, Building, Architecture
  • Building, Property, Interior design, Architecture
  • Display case, Machine
  • Room, Building, House, Interior design
  • Transport, Train, Track, Railway
  • Motor vehicle, Vehicle, Transport, Car
  • Home, House, Property, Residential area
  • Horse and buggy, Wagon, Transport, Horse
  • Transport, Vehicle, Motor vehicle, Mode of transport
  • Old and New Depot together in 1912
  • Transport, Vehicle, Mode of transport, Train
  • Transport, Train, Track, Locomotive
  • Transport, Railway, Train, Vehicle
  • Transport, Building, House, Home
  • Room, Machine, Black-and-white
  • Transport, Mode of transport, Train station, Track
  • Track, Transport, Mode of transport, Thoroughfare

The Edward H. Wolf Schleisngerville to Slinger Historical Museum was founded in November of 2019. The museum is a non profit 501C3, self funded, 100% volunteer run museum. The museum was founded after a temporary exhibit had been on display in 2019 for the Village's 150th anniversary. The museum has a large variety of collections. We have the largest public showing of Storck Brewery items on display. The museum is also home to the only existing Schaefer Theatre Organ. It was built in 1926 and was originally installed in the Hartford Opera House. The organ should be playing music again in the early part of 2021. We also have a large collection of local and state historical items on display. The building that it is housed in is the original 1911 Union Depot for Schleisingerville. We have a small collection of railroad memorabilia and information.

New artifacts are being added all the time and displays will be rotating. Please stop in and learn the history of this great Village. We are always learning new history and love to educate the public as we learn them. The Village has a rich history and we are here to preserve that history.

Visit our website to find out more about our museum and the hours that we are open. Private tours are available by request.