Clio Logo
Another of the many buildings built by John Rosen- heimer, this was built in 1890 and was a meat market during its early days. It also was the home of the Farm- er's State Bank. At one time Joseph Eiche located his Gamble Store and electrical shop in this building. In 1945 L. J. Bull purchased it and made it his insurance office and remodeled the upper level into an apartment. Joseph Lidington had a ceramics shop is housed on the lower level. The building was razed in 2020. Rosenheimer Meat Market LJ Bull Insurance Otto Wadewitz Meat Market in 1908 Farmers State Bank

Window, Black, Black-and-white, Style

Sky, Building, Window, House

Wheel, Building, Tire, Motor vehicle

Building, Snow, Vehicle, Motor vehicle