Clio Logo
Truman Thorp's home was built in 1895. Truman was the son of Levi Thorp a founder of Egg Harbor. Other owners have been C.A. Speaker, E. Gagnon, and Otto Woldt who had a meat market in the home in 1921. Francis Bogenschutz had an electrician shop in the 40s and 50s. The building also housed a sport shop. Restaurants and gift shops have been recent businesses. Roy and Teri Bak purchased the building from a seasonal resident and remodeled it into the Parador. Larry and Rebecca Majewski now run the Parador. The original property was issued and registered by U.S. President James Buchanan on Dec.28, 1859.

Building, Plant, Window, House

Plant, Building, Sky, Window