Fielder House and Arlington Historical Society
The Fielder House is a historic home in Arlington that is location of the Arlington Historical Society, which was founded in 1887. The house was built in 1914 by Mr. and Mrs. James Park Fielder and was one of the first brick homes in the city. The house is used for administrative purposes as well as gallery space for changing exhibitions related to Arlintgon's history as well as permanent exhibits, which include the Fielder Kitchen, Fielder Room, Children's and Media Room, Dr. Zack Bobo's Office, the Cooper Gallery, Watson Bedroom and Collectables in the basement.
"Historic Fielder House." Arlington Historical Society. Accessed August 15, 2016. http://www.historicalarlington.org/historic_fielder_house.html.