Clio Logo
Begun in 1942 and dedicated July 30th, 1944, the church features 21 stained glass windows. The centerpiece window over the entrance was donated by Catholic nuns and provides a focal point when looking south down Ulric Street toward the church. A fire in 1980 damaged the annex building which has since been restored. The annex houses the Vine Child Care Center and has also served as Mesa College Extension classrooms.

  • Linda Vista Presbyterian Church, 1944