Miller Building, 110 East Fourth Street
Miller Building in 2017
Details of second floor and cornice.
Advertising give-a-way from McCormick Grocery Company, circa 1910-15, as displayed in the 175th Anniversary of Carthage 2017 Exhibit at the Powers Museum.
Recipies from booklet above using Welch's Grape Juice and other products.
1918 Invoice from McCormick Grocery Company from Powers Museum Archives.
Milnes-Friend grocery occupies 110 East Fourth in this photograph, c.1915. Also visible in this image are the buildings at 100 and 106 East Fourth Street.
Digitization on CLIO is part of Powers Museum's "Digital Carthage" project in honor of Carthage's 175th Anniversary Celebration (March 28, 2017 through March 27, 2018).
Funding for the Walking in the Wards tour was made possible by a grant from the Missouri Humanities Council and the National Endowment for the Humanities, Spring 2017.
Vandergriff, Sue. Wagner Jewelry shows one of Carthage's 'Hidden Treasures'."Carthage Press, October 20, 1998.