Classic Revival built in 1919 for Pete Paulson, a salesman for the Channel Commercial Company (see Res. 148 in RR District) who bought the lot from company owner Fred Crossett (see Res. 15). Architecture is example of incremental building patterns: an eclectic combination of Neo-Classic (front columnns) and Craftsman modes, with hints of Prairie School (dormer window banding).
Resource No. 26 at http://gis.slocity.org/HistoricMapTour/index.html#