Clio Logo
Seiling Milling Company is a historic flour mill complex originally built in 1917. The mill was run by Fred Sander and his sons until it closed in 1952. The complex includes the main mill building, a two-story engine room, a wood-framed grain elevator, a workshop, and grain storage tanks. Equipment still on site includes a Midget Marvel short milling system bought from Hutchinson Machinery in Oklahoma City in 1935 and a Fairbanks and Morse diesel engine purchased in Kansas City in 1923.