Designed by Philip B. Maher in 1928, the vertical style with elements of Gothic Revival, Art Deco, Cubism emphasizes the height of the buildings with vertical continuous piers, and dark colored spandrels. The two-story base adds a more traditional feeling. There is Art deco detailing in the slightly arched windows and chamfered corners. The architect was the son of Prairie School architect George W. Maher.
Street View of the Building