Clio Logo
Gari Melchers Home & Studio
Entry 11 of 14
This is a contributing entry for Gari Melchers Home & Studio and only appears as part of that tour.Learn More.
A large automobile garage, with a hayloft and side shed for wood, was constructed in 1920. "It must be as big as a country church," Gari Melchers described the structure to his wife in a letter. Today the building serves as the Marguerite Stroh Visitor Center and Stafford County Visitor Center. Staff office are on the second floor.

  • Visitor Center, former barn
  • Museum Entrance
  • Site Drawing by Corinne Melchers
  • Melchers Era Automobile Garage