Clio Logo
Walking tour
Item 9 of 10
This historic park, owned by the Village Improvement Association Orange City Woman's Club (VIA), opened in 1916. The centrally located park has been the site of countless community gatherings including picnics, celebrations, and political events. The VIA maintains ownership of the property today, but leases the park to the City of Orange City.