Whiteinch Methodist Church
Across Danes Drive, beyond the double roundabouts junction, all that remains of Whiteinch Methodist Church (technically in Jordanhill) is a gate at the housing complex carrying the name ‘Anglegate’. The church opened in 1901 and closed in 1981. The original name of Angelgate was restored after the church was closed
Backstory and Context
Malcolm, Sandra. Old SCOTSTOUN & WHITEINCH, Accessed February 23rd 2021.