Clio Logo
Sturgeon Bay Sidewalk Stones Tour
Item 12 of 20
This is a contributing entry for Sturgeon Bay Sidewalk Stones Tour and only appears as part of that tour.Learn More.
222 S. Fourth Avenue According to old maps, this building first appeared at this location between 1919 and 1928. It was likely the large bungalow with a full basement built by John Gabert for Peter Leonhardt in 1924 (Door County Advocate 22 August 1924). Mr. Leonhardt was a representative for the International Harvester Co.

This site is part of the Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin sidewalk stones project of Ginny Haen, Assistant Curator, Door County Historical Museum.1
1. Door County Historical Museum. . .