Backstory and Context
Goyette sold the house in 1907. After a series a of landlords, in 1922 William and Anna Beaman bought and converted it into a single-family home. William worked as a grain elevator manager and Anna was a music teacher and performer. They had two sons, Robert ("Budd") and La Vaughn. The Beamans first arrived in Kalispell in 1906 from Iowa. William and Anna lived in the house until they retired and then Budd and his wife, Anne, lived here until 1955. He and Ann were photographers and operated a successful studio in town. La Vaughn worked for the U.S. Forest Service and moved elsewhere. Added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1994, the house seems to have remained a single-family residence.
Chaix, Jaix. "Beaman House." Flathead Beacon. April 14, 2015. https://flatheadbeacon.com/2015/04/14/beaman-house.
McKay, Kathy. "Beaman House." National Park Service - National Register of Historic Places Nomination Form. August 24, 1994. https://npgallery.nps.gov/GetAsset/03671355-ca50-400c-baed-3311f370a43c.
Wikimedia Commons: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:BEAMAN_HOUSE,_KALISPELL,_FLATHEAD_COUNTY.jpg