Clio Logo
LaRouche constructed the building in 1885. Lester Olson rented it until Marvin Trodahl purchased it and opened as an IGA Store. The post office was in the north end of the store. Marvin built a small building to the north for the post office in 1954. After Marvin sold in the 60s, others who did business there were: Frank Schneider, Gene and Helen Standard, Art Witalison, Ed Pils, and now Shawn and Karen Peterson.

Wheel, Horse, Photograph, Building

Sky, Window, Tree, Asphalt

Property, Building, Window, Sky