Clio Logo
Built by Philip LeMere in 1923. The fine stonework on the front was completed in 1935 as a lower section of an open front porch. The stones were gathered from beaches as far away as Sister Bay. The designs were formed flat on the ground and when fully cured they were stood up in place and supported with a cement cap and corner posts. Philip's daughter, Celestia Moegenburg, passed away in 1989 and the home was sold to Tony Demarinis who enclosed the porch and reconstructed the original stone work.

Building, Plant, Photograph, Window