SE corner, Princess and High Sts. The site of Getzendanner’s mill in late 1790s, the current structure on the corner dates to 1920 and exemplifies the architectural style of service stations in the early automobile age. The front part has been enclosed and the pumps have been removed. The two houses abutting the former service station on High St. were associated with a cotton mill that operated on the site before the Civil War. In 1930, the service station added a miniature golf course on the south side of the property. The service station closed in the 1980s. Where cars formerly stopped for service, patrons now enjoy a restaurant.