Clio Logo
Alliance's Freedom Trail Walk
Item 2 of 14

W. J. Egli & Company fabricates metal products and display fixtures. The company was established in 1968, and moved to this location shortly afterwards. The building located here was originally built in 1935, and has included various businesses through the years, including Linerode’s Feed Mill, Bogg’s Feed & Supply Store, and a Junior Achievement Center.


  • Linerode Feed Mill
  • W.J. Egli & Company

W. J. Egli & Company fabricates metal products and display fixtures including, retail racking, wire cutting to specifications, tubing fabrication, and powder coating. They also package, distribute, and warehouse products for their clients. The company was established in 1968 by Shirley and Bill Egli, and moved to this location shortly afterwards.

The building located here was originally built in 1935, and has included various businesses through the years, including Linerode Feed Mill, Bogg’s Feed & Supply Store, and a Junior Achievement Center.

The "Big Snow" of November 1950 caused the roof of a storage room between the grinding room and the garage of Linerode Feed Mill to collapse under the weight of the snow.