Clio Logo
Lewisburg Historic District Walking Tour
Item 53 of 58
The building that originally stood on this lot was built in 1845 and had been used as a tinner's shop, a drug store, and for general merchandising. The building survived the great fire of 1897 that destroyed much of downtown, but it did not survive a fire in 1997. Today it is used as a public park.

Community Green Space, 2018.

Community Green Space, 2018.
The fountain in the green space was dedicated to Dr. Connie Bradley Mann, a much-beloved local psychologist.