Clio Logo
Sturgeon Bay Sidewalk Stones Tour
Item 20 of 20
This is a contributing entry for Sturgeon Bay Sidewalk Stones Tour and only appears as part of that tour.Learn More.
314 W. Maple This building, now at the corner of Maple & Joliet in West Sturgeon Bay (formerly Maple & Little Sturgeon Road), was built as the St Peter’s Lutheran parsonage in 1896 and enlarged in 1913. In 1929, a cellar was put under the house, and the sunporch was donated. Information taken from History of St. Peter’s Lutheran Church (1891-1966) by Jo Benzow. Maple Street was the only street in the city that retained its old name.

This site is part of the Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin sidewalk stones project of Ginny Haen, Assistant Curator, Door County Historical Museum.1
1. Door County Historical Museum. . .